We will help you to get a visa for Germany. International students often need a visa to enter Germany. You can apply for the language or student visa with us.

To apply for a visa, contact the German embassy or consulate in your home country. The application forms and any necessary documents can usually be downloaded directly from the websites of the diplomatic missions. The visa process at the embassy can take up to 3 months. 

The visa or residence permit for language acquisition is issued for the duration of the language course lasting 3-12 months with at least 18 lessons per week. To study in a German university you will need the C1 level CEFR to finally pass the DSH or TestDaF exam.

To apply at a German university you will have to show the German A2 CEFR certificate. So it would be great start learning German online with us to reach the A2 level. 

Our PREMIUM Intensive German course consists of 20 lessons per week and is internationally recognized for visa applications.

  1. We need your registration for the PREMIUM intensive course with 20 lessons per week for at least 12 weeks. You can book the course directly from this link.
  2. You pay the full course fees and the visa processing fee: The visa application fee is 200€ and includes the Visa Processing fee, the confirmation letter, changing of course dates and the UPS shipping to your house.
  3. After the payment of all fees, you will send us a copy of your address and your passport.
  4. We will send you the original confirmation letter including the receipt for the paid course to your address abroad via UPS or DHL courier service.
  5. You book international health insurance from the following link: health insurance for international students.
  6. You make an appointment at the local German embassy in your country and go there with the confirmation letter, the registration fee, your health insurance and the receipt for the paid course. You have to bring all documents in original.
  7. You need to get a blocked account.

NOTE: For the final visa appointment at the embassy You are required to have a health insurance, the blocked account, the confirmation letter and all documents in original and the receipt for the full course fee payment.

If you are from the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, UK or Israel, you also have the option to apply for the German Language Course Visa after entering Germany. Citizens of these countries can enter Germany for up to 90 days without a visa and then apply for the German Language Course Visa directly at an immigration office in Germany. 
Citizens from all other countries must apply for a German Language Course Visa before entering Germany.

Also mind the information in the link regarding visa applications below: 

Important Visa Information